Monday, August 8, 2011

New Directions (Glee pun intended)

Welcome to the new Hailing Frequencies Open. Previously this blog served two purposes. First and foremost it was my "Star Trek Blog". This is where I'd blog about all things Star Trek and how they relate to my life. Secondly, it was the official blog of the U.S.S. Atlantia, a chapter of the International Federation of Trekkers. This is the Star Trek fan club of which I am a member. But I've decided to disassociate the blog from the Trek fan club so that I can write about other things. I love Star Trek, but I want to write about things like the Captain America movie that I just saw (it was AMAZING btw) and how excited I am to be a beta tester for Pottermore! My geekdom cannot be limited to one franchise. So welcome and enjoy!


2 comments: