Wednesday, January 22, 2014

My Disney Side @Home Celebration Kit Arrived!!

Our Disney Side @Home Celebration kit came today!!  I'm super excited and humbled by this amazing gift from the Walt Disney Company!   Now we are all set to plan an amazing house warming party where our friends and we can show our Disney Side in style!


Here it is!  I got so excited when I saw that label!



Inside, an American Tourister At Stake 20" Spinner bag! 


Here is the whole haul.  WOW, right??

Party supplies, cups, napkins, table cloth, cupcake papers, decorations...

... and other baking goods, cookie cutters, measuring cups, craisins, recipes (not pictured).  There are also balloons in this picture. :) 

Run Disney gear including signs to hold up in the marathon (or decorate with), window decals, bracelets

The bracelets say "ESPN Wide World of Sports - Play at the Next Level"




Posters and a luggage tag for the bag!


iPhone 5 case with a Disney Story app cove

HP Photo cards, envelopes, 5x7 & 4x6

Muppet movie calendars and post cards

Games, trivia, bingo, temporary tattoos, 

Here is all is back in the bag. :) 
I'm sure I'm missing some things-- it's such a big packet of fun stuff!   There's also a "Hostess Kit" (I've been called worse) with a welcome letter.   I love this promotion-- I feel like only Disney would go this extra mile to help us have a great party and celebrate magic at home!  We should let our Disney Side show every day and not just when we're on vacation.  :)  Now to planning this party...

**DISCLAIMER**
 I received free products in order to host the Disney Side @Home Celebration.  The opinions expressed here are my own and do not reflect those of the Walt Disney Company, Disney Parks, or MomSelect.



No comments:

Post a Comment