Thursday, February 13, 2014

Captain America Shield Tart

I found a great recipe for a simple berry tart that's shaped like Captain America's shield over at Maryland Mamma's Rambles & Reviews.  What a perfect idea for a Marvel or Avengers themed #DisneySide @Home Celebration, right?  I'm not much of a cook much less a baker, but the recipe seemed simple enough to me.  Plus my matinee was canceled today due to snow so I had some time on my hands. :)

You can find the full recipe HERE.  You can also see what the tart is supposed to look like- haha.  But here was my attempt.  It was SO YUMMY!!  I bought enough supplies so that I can make a second one for our party.  I'm not sure that it will fit in with our theme-- but it's still a fun treat.  It also makes me think of Summer, which is nice on a cold Winters day.

I can't wait to host our #DisneySide house warming party!  We've set a date and sent out e-invitations already! We used Frozen theme over at www.punchbowl.com.  It was very simple to set up and I can manage the guest list, see who's RSVP'd, send out additional messages, etc. Check it out!


**DISCLAIMER**

 I received free products in order to host the Disney Side @Home Celebration.  The opinions expressed here are my own and do not reflect those of the Walt Disney Company, Disney Parks, or MomSelect.

No comments:

Post a Comment