Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Starting to Plan My Disney Side @Home Celebration Party!!

A couple weeks ago I filled out a survey / contest entry form to host an @Home Celebration party themed around the Show Your Disney Side campaign.  Well guess what!   Along with hundreds of others-- I WON!   Basically I've agreed to

  • Host a gathering and invite friends to attend.
  • Share my experience online via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, your personal blog, and any other available social media channels
  • Participate in a short online survey after hosting your party, and share links to your social media posts.
And for that I'll get a @Home Celebration kit, containing party favors, decorations, games, activities, recipe ideas and special host gifts!   I can't tell you how excited I am!  I think most of the other winners have children.  It was organized by a BSM Media which focuses on mothers.  It's nice to see that they didn't discriminate, however and selected some childless Disney fan bloggers to participate as well.  

About the party itself-- it has to be in the last two weeks of February which is perfect for us!  We'll be moving at the first of the month and that gives us a couple weeks to get settled in before hosting the event.  I think it will be a house warming party as well. :) 

I'm eagerly waiting for my kit-- but in the mean time I'm getting some great theme ideas at http://www.disneysidecelebrations.com.  :)

[Image Credit: http://sugarnspice-life.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment