Sunday, January 19, 2014

Getting Impatient!

I've been obsessed all week about My Disney Side @Home Disney Celebration kit which is supposed to arrive sometime before the end of the month!   Each kit is supposed to be a little unique, but that hasn't kept me from obsessing over what other people have posted online about their kits!  Check out what these other hosts have posted here, here, and here!  AMAZING, RIGHT?

Now that Tim and I have finally found our new apartment, our Disney Side celebration will be a house warming party.  A few of our friends have kids, but this will be mainly an adult party.  I haven't settled on a theme yet.  At this point I'm just brainstorming.  Here are a few random thoughts from my notebook:
  • Decorating with printed out Vintage Disney Attraction Posters? 
  • Encouraging our guests to wear fun geeky Disney related costumes or t-shirts. I know our friends have Star Wars,  Muppets, & Marvel shirts!  
  • Giving out pins as party favors?  We have a bunch from our last pin trading experience!
  • Giving out Disney hotel soaps and shampoos guest gifts.  
  • Recreating some park food like Popcorn, churros, mickey bars, Lafew’s Brew, Dole Whip
  • Have Disney music playlist running in the bathroom ipod dock
  • Have Disney movie playing in living room? 
  • Vintage Mickey cartoons from a youtube playlist playing on an iPad in the kitchen? 
  • Everyone gets to wear an ear hat from our collection for a fun photo op! 
  • Play Disney Apples to Apples
Ohhh the possibilities!  

Well, as soon as my kit arrives I'll make sure to post lots of pictures!  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment