Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Back to Blogger!

I've decided to separate my professional web page (www.themikejones.com) from my blog.  Basically, my web page has one goal and one goal only-- to get me a job.  It's just a place for me to put my resume, post information about current projects, and help me showcase myself as a Stage Manager who YOU want to hire!  The page is hosted on wordpress.com, which is a blogging platform.  So naturally, it was also host to my geeky pop-culture blog.  Until today, that is, when I asked myself: do I really want prospective employers to read about my visit to Star Trek The Exhibition or to watch a YouTube clip of me talking about my favorite Disney podcasts?  Not really... so thus I've decided to make my blog home here on Blogger.  It will be a lot easier to post my YouTube clips here too, since both sites fall under the Google umbrella. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment