Friday, February 10, 2012

Come See Silence! The Musical



My time with Silence! The Musical is nearing an end!  I've been subbing in as the Assistant Stage Manager on this Off-Broadway hit for the last few weeks.  It has been a BLAST and I want EVERYONE to come see the show before I leave it!   I'm only with the show for the rest of February-- so get your tickets now!

If you sit house right you can probably catch a glimpse of me in the stage right wings doing things like catching a head in a jar when it's thrown offstage.   :)  Oh--- I do recommend watching the original 1991 movie (The Silence of the Lambs) before coming.  If the film is fresh in your memory, I think it makes the show all the funnier.   Our show is a raunchy & hilarious parody that don't pull any punches when mimicking the classic film.  You're really gonna love it!

So, what are you waiting for?  CLICK HERE and buy a ticket!!!

UPDATE-- Check out our new commercial!

[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGvL2hkTUJw]

No comments:

Post a Comment