Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Catching Up

It's 2am and I'm somehow more awake than I've been in a long time.  I battled with some seasonal depression last week. It was finally really cold outside and all the leaves had turned. What some might find inspiring and beautiful I tend to see as reminder of the passage of time and imminent death.  Depressing, ain't it?  But this is a new week and I'm optimistic.  Fall has some real perks like the introduction of cute hats and scarves to my wardrobe.  That's always fun.  And the cycle of life should be celebrated- not feared. 

I also strayed from Weight Watchers last week-- in a bad way-- gaining back 3 pounds.  But Today I'm back on and doing well.  I have a plan for tomorrow and hope to really bring my water intake up to where it should be in addition to staying on target with my points the rest of this week.  I stocked up on veggies and low cal options today at the grocery store.

So- I'm in prep week for Alice in Wonderland.  Prepping for a show is very exciting.  It's a new beginning!  We all get to start fresh.  New production. New cast. New paperwork. New calendar. New To Do List. New script. New designs. New office supplies!  YAY PREP WEEK!

Ok. I'm gonna go read for a bit and go to bed.  Later-

No comments:

Post a Comment