Sunday, April 13, 2008

R&J Opening!

So, we've been performing Romeo & Juliet for weeks and weeks in the mornings for school kids. But the show is finally open to the public! I thought I'd share my opening cast gift with you all. :) You see, the nurse in the play often asks for aqua vitae. Since our production is set in 2008, I joked that we should change the line to AquaFina and give her a water bottle. My opening night gifts are a play on that joke-- I gave them each a water bottle with this label:



It took a little photoshop magic to get the logo just right. I also grabbed the bar code from Google Image Search. The ingredients read "Nutrition Facts Seving Size: 1 Bottle. Amount Per Serving: Caleries 0, Total Fat 0, Sodium 0, Carbs 0, Love 100g (100% DV), Ingredients: Best wishes for a happy opening, H2O, Care & Support (Not a signifigant source of Brucine)" Cheesy I know.. but hey- it's an opening gift. :) In the end they turned out looking like this:

1 comment:

  1. I'm "Jonesing" for a new blog post. How else can I keep up with your life? (Oh wait... I talk to you all the time.) But STILL! LOL.

    ReplyDelete