Monday, February 25, 2008

SO BUSY!

OMG you guys- I've been SO BUSY lately! I don't even know where to begin. Let's go bullet point style:
  • I'm in tech for The Count of Monte Cristo. It's going really well. It's a big show with a complicated set and backstage life, but I'm enjoying it. This does mean really long hours at work though.
  • My cat Ophelia has been very sick. :( Basically she was dangerously constipated. But after some time in an animal hospital (several outpatient visits) and a few ugly vet bills she seems to be much better. It's been a life changing week for her since her diet now has to change completely. Wish us luck!
  • I'm getting new glasses! My old ones are all f'ed up so (despite the vet bill drama) I'm going to get new ones. I made an appointment with an optometrist for this afternoon. I'm thinking about going with thick black plastic frames. Something like this. Thoughts? :)
  • On the photography front, I have a photoshoot scheduled with my MFA classmates coming up. I'm getting my picture made with them by a professional photographer and I'm shooting the acting students to give them more options for their showcase program. I can't wait! I also have a few more actor headshot shoots in the works. :)
  • I updated my resume today adding in the shows I'm doing right now. I'm thinking about changing the font. Which do you like better? Font # 1 or Font # 2 or Font #3? (pdf files). Thanks for helping me out. :)
  • Ok... I recently made a silly purchase. This was before Oph got sick and I had those vet bills, but it's too late to cancel it now. I ordered a utilikilt! So, it arrived the other day but they sent me the wrong size! :( It was HUGE!! They were really nice about it and apologized for the mistake. They sent me a return UPS label and the ginormous kilt is on its way back to Seattle as we speak. Meanwhile, I want MY kilt!
  • Wow- it's a beautiful day! OK.. I'm off to do some laundry. Later!
    UPDATE: I got my new glasses. Check um out!
    Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. - Snazzy new glasses! I like them a lot.- Too bad for the kilt. Those things are HOT.- I hope that Oph feels better.- #3. I have been doing the same thing, so I completely understand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So they sent you a utilitent instead?Amanda

    ReplyDelete