Monday, June 16, 2008

Bullet List of the Week

  • I love NPR and I wish I had more time to listen to it! Moreover, I need to read more news. My god, I didn't even know Tim Russert had died until today-- I live in a theatre cave! Does anyone know of a good online news service that would keep me updated? I could just check new york times dot come or something. Hmm...
  • I can't explain how excited I am about my plans after graduation. I can't wait to move to Cincinnati and start working at Ensemble! That being said, I'm already stressing out about the move and finding an apartment there. So I bought a moving planner kit. It's helpful-- but it makes me realize how much work is ahead of me.
  • Speaking of work that's ahead of me, I'm in Theatre History procrastination hell again. But really, my final semester shouldn't be any different than the last 3, right? At this point, it's a tradition to wait till the last minute. [music from 'Fiddler' fades up] Tradition!
  • I crave crackers & peanut butter with milk! I think I'll go get some now...
  • [Intermission]
  • Mmm.. that was good. BTW- If I'm not careful, the TV will eat my soul. I find myself watching some random anime.
  • So, my graduate teaching assistant health insurance really sucks. I had strep throat in April and went to a walk in clinic and got some antibiotics. I just got a bill for $81! My health insurance didn't cover a penny of it! GRR!
  • Sometimes my cat falls asleep on her back and it's adorable-- but looks oddly unnatural-- like I drugged her and posed her that way.
  • That's all for now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment