Thursday, January 10, 2008

Vacation all I ever wanted...

I'm exhausted! I've been having trouble falling asleep at a decent hour. The last couple of nights I've gone to bed at 2 or 3 and then had to get up at like 9 and it's starting to catch up with me. I also need a vacation. Oh my god! Can you imagine a week with nothing to do but lounge by a pool and read?! I'd make sure to bring my laptop so I could blog about how awesome it is! Maybe I'll make this dream come true after graduation. Oh wait, that's when the unemployment/student loan payback period begins.
Ya know, I've never taken a vacation as an adult. Whenever I've have free time it's because I'm unemployed and thus poor. Hmmm. Maybe I should start a vacation savings account or something. In the mean time I just have to go to my happy place. Currently, my happy place (or the place I imagine when meditating) is a tropical beach at twilight on a cool night. It's really quite lovely. :)

Powered by ScribeFire.

1 comment:

  1. I am so right there with you. All I want to do is get out of this state right now! I do have a trip planned, but it is all the way at the end of this month.*sigh*

    ReplyDelete